Sunday 1 March 2015

Fancy new educational visions

27 January 2015, 2.30 pm

My second meeting today is to kick-start the Education & Professional Standards Committee with its fancy new terms of reference.  The Chairman has done some slides, which we are delighted to display using the fancy new ceiling-mounted projector in CIPA Hall. 

(The ceiling-mounted projector is of course also a ceiling-mounted espionage system, through which CIPA staff can monitor Council meetings and submit their observations to the Institute of Psychology.  I can tell because it has a swivelling head which keeps looking at me and blinking.  It has a lovely smile, though; I think it is possibly in love with me.)

The slides contain strange words like “Vision” and “Structure” and “Operational”.  I think I might have to go and lie down too.  What with manifestos and action plans and strategies, it is beginning to feel like I’ve accidentally walked into the wrong institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment