- Winning an argument with the EPO about an Article 54(3) citation.
- Discovering a fascinating new etymological fact.
- Outrage at the inappropriate use of a semi-colon.
- The IPO re-numbering one of its standard letters.
- The results of your office survey on paper clips.
- A client thinking he’s invented a perpetual motion machine when he hasn’t (unless of course he gets it onto Dragons’ Den).
Then we will publish these stories in the Financial Times and The Economist and Sad People's Weekly.