Wednesday 27 May 2015

Shaun the Sheep™

22 April 2015, 5.30 pm

Mr Davies, Mr Lampert, the EyePeePee Train Man and I have come to see Shaun the Sheep outside the Royal Exchange, with some patent attorney friends.  We are offered rather interesting canapés, which Mr Davies is a bit picky about, but I notice he is not quite so picky over the drinks he’s been given. 
After the canapés, Mr Davies takes a photo of me with Shaun the Sheep and sends the photo off to be Twittered about.  He says I should have climbed onto Shaun’s back for a more domineering type of pose but I don’t think I should risk my posh frock, or my reputation, in front of all those people. 
I would like it to be known that if the Vice-President of CIPA appears to lack dignity, it is not entirely her fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment